It is a long time since I posted anything but finally I am recovering well from my hip replacement and getting back to normal activities..... still lots of rehab. though so I can stop limping!
This tapestry weaving is not one of my best but it has been on the loom for about a year and I just had to finish it! The surface is too irregular in places but since I was no longer working for assignments I didn't undo sections when the tension needed changing .... I should have. I made the design a couple of years ago when I used a photo of a crowea plant (Australian native) and applied a Photoshop filter to it. I quite liked it so decided to weave it - 42 x 27 cm size.