Wednesday 26 September 2012

Early spring in my garden

These are a few photos I made a week or so ago of my back garden as spring has finally decided to come after a severe winter.  I may add some more as flowers and leaves continue appearing. It is a somewhat rustic informal garden with no lawn and gravel paths but I love it.

By the way, I put some of my pastel paintings into the Artists Society's Spring Exhibition last weekend, and sold one - the shearing shed (see a recent post).  I'm adding the others into the Cranleigh Art Exhibition (supports the special school) on 19-21 October.  Finding space for storing framed paintings at home is a  problem.


My garden in early spring 

My garden in early spring

My garden in early spring

My garden in early spring

My garden in early spring


My garden in early spring

No comments: