Thursday 28 November 2019

Photobook Canada and USA - Rocky Mountains

Once more I have been scanning hundreds of slides from my time living in Canada from  1970 - 1973.  This book is about the two trips I made by car to the Rocky Mountains in Canada and the USA in the summers of 1972 and 1973.  Australian friends, two of whom I met in Toronto came with Janice and I in 1971and we camped nearly all the time in National Parks and Monuments.  We loved the hikes we did with the amazing scenery.  In 1972 Janice and I went to Mexico (in a separate book) I and spent time in the western USA on the way back to Canada.

Val, Janice and I did another big trip to Canada's maritime provinces and more of the USA in 1973 before we left for South America.  This will be another book.

LINK:     https://au.blurb.com/b/9785969-canada-and-usa-rocky-mountains-1971-1972




Hope some of you will enjoy looking at my book. All the pages are available for viewing - I don't expect anyone to buy it as the book contains my memories.


No comments: